Monday 17 September 2012

17th September

Randersacker Germany to Ardning Austria

Fantastic German breakfast at Hotel Lowen. Departed at 8.30.

Forget about the pictures of Kate. Check out these pumpkins. "You are udmiring mein fein pumfkins? I certainly am.... Mein dorters are smaller but just as delicious ....."
I tried to find a local woman wearing lederhosen to sit in on the photo... I failed.

 


 
Arriving at Arding, Austria at 3.30pm. Austria has many, many, many tunnels. These are not for the faint hearted. Coming from a country with only a handfull of tunnels these are quite unfamiliar, quite frightening. Very hot, mesmeric, thunderously loud, small mistakes away from oncoming death. Valley or tunnel... valley please (Ooh er missus)
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
I am staying in a hotel whose name I cannot pronounce. Frankly I am too tired to be bothered. It is located in an Alpine valley. It is ridiculously cheap at £32 per night. My room is huge, completely new and beautifully appointed.
 
Ardning mileometer 18699. Distance ridden so far 942 miles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment